Many decision-makers struggle with IT. The CTO’s Coach programs help them make good decisions in the right direction, so they can get some peace of mind and focus on the important stuff.
A lot of leaders don’t have enough time and resources for important decisions. Coaching lets them voice their ideas and challenges to discover the best way forward, so they can thrive as a leader and as a person. As a leader, your decisions get well respected and you get recognition for your efforts.
Business and life with a purpose
- Why do you get out of bed in the morning?
- What motivates you?
- What gives you a sense of meaning in your life? In what you work with?
- How do your personal values fit your business values?
- How much do you invest in your growth as a person?
Without clearly knowing why they engage in the business they work with, leaders react blindly and decide without purpose.
By clearly knowing our own purpose – and if the business has a clearly defined purpose supporting ours – we are in a better position to make decisions. So we can sleep soundly at night.
Perspective on ideas and challenges
Engage the coach in a customized process and get a clear view of how to confidently move forward. The CTO’s Coach engages in long term focused engagements, such as:
- Executive coaching for business leaders – such as the Chief Technology Officer.
- Business coach to executive management, owners or startup founders.
- Team coach to build smoothly functioning and effective teams.
Peace of mind – essential mental training
Leadership today requires faster and faster decisions, causing tension and information overflow. We teach meditation for leaders so they can rest their mind and let the creative ideas flow. Leaders with well rested minds are celebrated for their innovation.
- We practice daily meditation.
- Instruction in mindfulness to gain mental clarity.
- Deepened practice at silent retreats.
The CTO’s Coach